Regarding battery safety, we advise all users to check their batteries after every use for any rips, dents, tears, scratches, discoloration, or any suspicious marks. If you have any doubts or concerns, stop using immediately. We are not responsible for any damage caused by battery misuse. When not in use, we remind you to carry your batteries in a battery carry case, offered for free at both our locations. If you have any doubts about the quality of your wrap, please take advantage of the free battery re-wraps available at both our locations.
HOHMTECH SCHOOL 4A CHARGER
HOHMTECH SCHOOL 4A CHARGER has a 3-tier amp BLD (battery length detection) System; has a variable input voltage IPR (input power regulator) feature.
It is equipped with BLD System, which automates the step-up/down output so both small and larger cells charge at the proper rate (0.5A, 1A, 2A per channel with 4A total distribution).
- BLD System: Battery Length Detection automates charge amplification & reduction on li-ion cells.
- Low Voltage Activation: Allows overly discharged li-ion batteries down to 1.95V to be charged via a 200mA stimulate charge.
- Input-Power Autonomous Regulator integration (no more stressing USB power adapters or ports)
- Compatible with ALL li-ion cells from as short as 30mm to as long as 73mm
- LED indicator that reports [green/red] color and blink variation for quick/easy readout
- PCB/PCM compatible so even protected cells aren’t left out in the cold
- Protection: over charge; short-circuit; wrong battery type detection; reverse polarity
- HOHMTECH SCHOOL 4A CHARGER
- USB-C Cable
- User Manual